What happens if for some reason, any reason, you decide that the painting you purchased doesn't meet your expectation. It is too small, too large, colors are not right or you just plain don't want it anymore. What to do? Here is the process of how I wish we can approach this situation together:
1) Contact me within 7 days of your purchase and let me know that there is a problem.
2) If I can fix the problem for you, i.e. fix the colors, change something (minor changes), then we'll go down that route
3) If you know for sure you wish to return the painting, then please go ahead and do so within the 7 days time frame in the same or similar package and using the same or similar shipping company. Once shipped, please send me the tracking number.
4) I will refund you the money minus shipping cost as soon as I receive the painting back in the same condition as you received it in.
You received the painting, you love it but it reached you damaged. What to do?
1) Please take pictures of the painting and the package and send it to me asap.
2) You will have two options:
a) to get a full refund
b) I would create another painting, same size, similar style and color scheme and ship it to you instead.